From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer.
There will be around 700 million Internet-enabled mobile phones by 2021*. This shows that the digital customers’ appetite for rich content continues to grow. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena's Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
• Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
• Create your own web & mobile apps
• Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
• Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
• Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
• Regular projects
• Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
• Industry interaction & workshops