Creative skills & knowledge in high-end designing software is all you need to make it big in the television industry. The Indian broadcast television industry was estimated at ₹58,800 crores in 2015, and is expected to be over ₹1 lakh crores in 2020*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and demand for trained & certified designers to create engaging motion visuals for communication, entertainment, edutainment, and commercial programs for broadcast.
Arena’s Broadcast trains you in all aspects of designing for broadcast and makes you job-ready. You learn fundamentals and techniques of graphic animation, live-footages, music, sound, electronic & interactive media, and latest tools and technologies used in the broadcast industry.
• Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
• Understand concepts of design, composition, typography, visualization, audio-video editing, and digital film making
• Learn to create artworks & illustrations, and retouch images
• Understand the techniques and create storyboards for animation
• Create 2D & 3D animations & vector graphics
• Create broadcast motion graphics & promos using Cinema 4D
• Get hands-on training using latest tools including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash
• Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio